[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Pmwiki doesn't ask password PLEASE ADVISE THX

Richard erbees at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:00:32 CDT 2009

We (Stijn) found the problem. The crypt() function gives nothing back so the
passwords from the config.php become empty in the set passwords.
It looks like the server of the hosting provider doesn't support the
encription function.

Thanks a lot for all the support, great!!!
Stijn will post a more detailed explenation about this issue

Grtz
Richard

--
Groeten