[pmwiki-users] Lightbox 2 question

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sun Mar 29 05:49:24 CDT 2009

On 09-03-28 at 22.41, pmwiki at solidgone.com (DaveG) wrote:

>Check that you have the icons in the right place, and with the
>right permissions. Easiest way to do that is to paste the URL
>of the image into the browser.

The problem is that since the icons are used by the javascript
it's pretty difficult to figure out where it tries to find the
images ... especially when using a wiki farm. I finally figured
out where it looked by checking the web browsers error log ...
unfortunately the only way I could figure out how to fix the
URLs was to change the javascript source code ... so now that
skin is tied to a specific wiki.

                 jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, http://mostrom.eu