[pmwiki-users] Space in pagelist

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon May 11 23:29:08 CDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Steven Benmosh <wordz2u at gmail.com> wrote:

> ...However, I am finding that the behavior of pagelists is different. On
> http://www.words2u.net/pmwiki/?n=BusRoutes.HomePage the pagelist command
> is (:pagelist group=BusRoutes -Template list=normal count=7 order=-ctime:)
> and the links are spaced. In
> http://www.words2u.net/recipes/index.php?n=Recipes.Recipes, the pagelist
> command is (:pagelist group=Recipes list=normal -Template:) and the links
> are not with spaces.
>
> What am I missing?

In one site in the Site.PageListTemplates you are using {=$NameSpaced} in
#default while in the other you are using {=$Name}. I'm not sure if this is
a customization you yourself have done or if it comes from a different
version of pmwiki or what,

I believe it is preferred to put customized any pagelist templates (if
that's what it is) in Site.LocalTemplates, but somebody else can confirm or
change that...

-Peter