[pmwiki-users] wikiwyg - how mark a complex text (calendar) as in a wysiwyg editor

Patrick Ogay (lists) lists at basel-inside.ch
Fri May 15 10:55:04 CDT 2009

Hello,

I like to give to a user a possibility to make markups to a calendar
(year), we don't need particular calendar functionality. Just another
color, when rooms are free or ocupied.

On the demo site of wikiwyg my test was promissing, to copy another html
calendar and mark something.

Unfortunalty wikiwyg doesn't work out of the box (on my installation).
(FCKEditor as alternative the links on cookbook seem to be broken.

Does anybody know, how wkiwyg should react in a pmwiki installation?
On the demo installation, the text is clicked, and the editor-Windows
comes up.

I my installation has no changed Edit-Form.
And nothing seems to be clickable.

may be somebody has try wikiwyg an can give me a hint.

thanks in advance
Patrick