[pmwiki-users] Checkbox and FoxContacts

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu May 28 08:53:30 CDT 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 3:16:11 PM, Jim Beuerle wrote:

> || '''Country:''' ||(:input checkbox name=$:country[]
> value="country 1":) Country 1  (:input checkbox name=$:country[]
> value="country 2":) Country 2 ....

I just did a little test:
I used this form:

(:fox form ptvtarget={$FullName} :)
(:input checkbox Country[] Germany:) Germany
(:input checkbox Country[] UK:) UK
(:input checkbox Country[] France:) France
(:input checkbox Country[] Denmark:) Denmark
(:input checkbox Country[] Spain:) Spain
(:input submit post enter:)
(:foxend form:)
Country:

You see the input checkbox field names are array elements Country[]
Selection and multiple selections result in a change of the
PTV named 'Country' (I used Country: for easy reading).
Editing wil not show as the appropiate checkboxes being checked
though. A new post with new selection will replace the old one.
So the PTV is called Country, and can have a comma seperated list of
values.

Can that be of help?

  ~Hans