[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.7 released

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Nov 7 18:34:38 CST 2009

Hello. I have released pmwiki-2.2.7 today, available at :

    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.7.tgz
    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.7.zip
     svn://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/latest

This release fixes most reported PHP 5.3 compatibility issues. Upload names
with spaces are now correctly sent to the browser. The documentation was
updated.

Thanks,
Petko

P.S.  Unfortunately some specific PHP 5.3 beta builds for Windows may still
have problems, which are unrelated to PmWiki. Notably, on Windows:
* passwords need to be 4 characters or longer,
* some AMP servers, eg. Uniform, currently ship with PHP betas which may cause
the server to hang; replacing existing *.exe and *.dll files with the stable
ones from http://windows.php.net reportedly fixes this.

If you experience problems, you can contact me by e-mail or add a new entry in
our issue tracking system:
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS