[pmwiki-users] AllRecentChanges problem

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:01:19 CST 2009

Hello,
In my opinion, the fact you don't see anything while viewing the
AllRecentChanges page doesn't mean the last changes have not been written in
the source as expected.
I guess there is no size limit to pmwiki's page ; but there may be some php
limit involved.
If you changed something in your config (new recipe, for example), you
should retry with basic config to ensure the problem isn't caused by some
cookbook.

Gilles.