[pmwiki-users] Hi there: how do I show a password field?

Gene Horodecki geneh at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 12 12:27:08 CST 2009

I had already tried using the AuthForm but I run into a problem.  It
seems the problem revolves around the text:
(:input auth_form:)

I guess it expands into the declaration of the actual form.  If I leave
it in, I get a string $PostVars showing up above my login (I also get it
if I edit Site.AuthForm directly).  If I take it out, I get a dead form
that doesn't do anything.  Any way for me to get rid of $PostVars?