[pmwiki-users] Pagelists and redirects

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Nov 17 17:37:51 CST 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 23:11:05 Olaf Marzocchi wrote:
> I moved some pages from a section of my wiki to another one by renaming
> the files via FTP. I also moved the appropriate folders in the upload
> subdirectory, to move the attachments.
>
> The pagelists were correctly updated, but I needed to put a redirection
> in the original pages because some of them were hidden and I sent their
> location by email: the people would not be able to find them anymore.
>
> The real problem I have is another one: the pagelists try to show also
> the redirection pages, therefore I have a list of empty entries.

Hello. If you have moved pages from one WikiGroup to another, you can use
  (:pagelist group=-OldGroup :)
to not display the pages from the old group.

If you have renamed pages inside the same group, it is more complicated. You
can perform a pagelist search for a string of text, for example:

  (:pagelist descriptionen order=-ctime [etc...] :)
     only list pages containing the word "descriptionen"
  (:pagelist descriptionen titleit commentbox order=-ctime [etc...] :)
     only list pages containing "descriptionen", "titleit" and "commentbox"

  (:pagelist -redirect order=-ctime [etc...] :)
     only list pages NOT containing the word "redirect"

Thanks,
Petko