[pmwiki-users] Problems with 2.2.7 and Macintosh - Firefox

Peter Jones jonespm2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:50:16 CST 2009

Hi

I've recently installed pmWiki for the first time, and tried things out using Firefox (Macintosh).  I edited the sidebar to see if things would stay, and it did.  I removed that and later clicked on the logo in the top left corner.  After that, things stopped working.  If any user running Firefox on a Macintosh tries to visit the home page for pmWiki on my site, they get:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class __PHP_Incomplete_Class could not be converted to string in /var/www/dev.envphotoflow.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 807

... btw: the code on that line is...
  $fmt = str_replace(array_keys($g),array_values($g),$fmt);

However, if they are running Safari (Mac) or Firefox (Win), no problems.   I also deleted the wiki.d directory to see if that would clean things up, but it didn't help.  The config.php file is a copy from the docs directory.

Anyone know of how to fix this?

Thanks.

Peter