[pmwiki-users] Setting a starting page of a WikiTrail

Jan Brejcha jbrejcha at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:59:21 CDT 2009

Hello,

I set-up a wikitrail (a trail index page) on the Main/HomePage to
serve as a bread-crumb navigation (by putting  ^|[[TrailIndexPage]]|^
in the header of each page). Now, I did the same thing on a
Group/HomePage, but wanted to show, that Group is lower in hierarchy
than Main. So I put the Main/HomePage first on the Group trail index
page like this:
* [[Main/HomePage|+]
** [[Group/MainPage|+]
*** [[Group/SecondPage|+]

However, what I get in the breadcrumb on the Group/HomePage is "Title
of the Group/MainPage > Title of the Main/HomePage > Title of the
Group/MainPage", but I wanted just "Title of the Main/HomePage > Title
of the Group/MainPage". And on the Group/SecondPage I get "Title of
the Group/HomePage > Title of the Group/SecondPage", but I wanted the
full path, such as Title of the Main/HomePage > Title of the
Group/MainPage > Title of the Group/SecondPage". Does anyone know, how
to achieve this?

Thanks for your help!

Jan