[pmwiki-users] Reinstall

Paul Badger pbadger at verizon.net
Sat Oct 3 23:51:51 CDT 2009

Reinstalled pmwiki - no change in behavior
Added "session_start();"   - no change in behavior

This is the top of my config file - just to check if I got it correct

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
# temprorary workaround for PHP 5.3 login issues
# pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01141
session_start();

Here are some tidbits from my sys admin

At 11:13 AM -0400 10/3/09,  wrote:
>I think you hit the nail on the head.  good
>find!  the server is running php 5.3.0
>http://dm.risd.edu/info.php  Thats the version
>that came with snow leopard server 10.6 and is
>also need for the backend of the dm website.

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on
these issues. (wiki uploads broken)

paul