[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.6 released

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:25:11 CDT 2009

Petko
its been great to see the progress made in PmWiki,
and the consequential increase in activity of the PmWiki community since the
beginning of the year.

I'd like to congratulate you, PM, and the other contributors who have all
worked on PmWiki.
I appreciate the effort, time, and professionalism with which you have
undertaken all of this.
Please keep up the good work.

Simon

____