[pmwiki-users] Cookbook/Flash - splitting the page into two?

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Tue Oct 20 19:14:18 CDT 2009

so, i went ahead and added everything to Cookbook/Flash.
holler if it looks like it be broken up into 2 separate pages.

i guess i'll take this opportunity to announce that i've updated the
swf-sites recipe located at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Flash

the main changes are:
* YouTube, Vimeo, GoogleVideo, and FlickrVid markup all now permit the
entry of parameters, ex:
    (:youtube scale=1.5 playlist=1 autoplay=1:)

* These four recipes now also have their own $ROEPattern so that pasting
the embed code directly into the edit window will result in its conversion
to clean pmwiki markup

* various defaults can now be setup in config.php

for more on this and other more minor changes, visit the recipe page.
feedback, bug reports, etc are more than welcome.

best,
adam