[pmwiki-users] PAGELIST / Math / summatory

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Thu Sep 3 09:14:12 CDT 2009

I have been try to make a pagelist  work with some math. What I am trying to
acompish here is to make a Summatory of a page text variable wich has a
numeric value. I have tried with foxcal and directly with
MarkupExpression<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExpressionSamples>and
MarkupExprPlus. But always the pagelist break.

Could anybody give any pointers in how to make this.

What I have is SomeGroup, wich have page1, page2, page3, etc. Every page
have a page variable let's say called DATA.

So if we have let's say:

{SomeGroup.page1$:DATA}  =10
{SomeGroup.page2$:DATA}  =20
{SomeGroup.page3$:DATA}  =15

I want to be able to build a pagelist for giving me Total:45

Any Ideas?

Regards,
Edwin