[pmwiki-users] Restricting a pagelist to a range of titles

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:29:02 CDT 2009

To get the date from your title, maybe try {(substr "{$Title}" 0 10)}
Next, I'm not sure at all what is to be done ; maybe use ftime ?
If I'm not wrong,
{(ftime "%s" "substr "{$Title}" 0 10")}
outputs the unixtime for example...

There is something a bit likely a date range in
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/ColorByDate

Hope this helps a little bit.