[pmwiki-users] Drafts

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Sep 21 14:09:41 CDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:06:21AM -0700, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I sent this message last week and got no response, maybe better luck
> today:
>
> There is PmWiki/Drafts but it doesn't explain:
>
> * How it affects the pagelists?
> * How it affects the RSS?
> * Is there a way of knowing/tracking what are all the draft pages?

The last question answers the first two.  All of the draft pages
end in "-Draft" by default (this can be changed by setting $DraftSuffix).
The drafts module also sets pagelists (and thus RSS feeds) to ignore
"-Draft" pages by default; one has to do list=all or similar in order
to have draft pages included in a pagelist or RSS feed.