[pmwiki-users] No longer able to write pages

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Sep 25 12:00:45 CDT 2009

I went back to do some maintenance on a site that is not changed much. I
found I could read but not write any pages.
When I removed the following line from config.php I could read and write
the default pmwiki pages
$WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');
is that line still valid?
Like I said...I can read but not write. I just upgraded to 2.2.4 but
could not write to 2.2.0 beta 55 either which was the version it was
runnning
File permissions were 664 and I tried changing them to 755 with no
success either

Caspian