[pmwiki-users] TextExtract (Search recipe) update

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 06:52:32 CDT 2009

Monday, September 28, 2009, 12:06:36 AM, Hans wrote:

> And I need to think about point 2. if it is right to allow rows
> which have no matches, because they have been removed in the process.

Now available in latest release version 2009-09-28

If snip='pattern' removes the match in a row, the row will still be
passed as result output, and the match count will be tasaken from the
row before the snipping, so you get a positive result number,
even though no match is highlighted (because snip='pattern' removed it).
usefult to get text extract by looking for keywords/markers in the
text without showing these for instance.

  ~Hans