[pmwiki-users] page title link

Piotr A. Dybczyński dybol at amu.edu.pl
Thu Apr 1 15:07:54 CDT 2010

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:02:19 +0100 Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk>
wrote:

> Thursday, April 1, 2010, 7:28:57 PM, Piotr A. Dybczynski wrote:
>
> > I use the (:title:) directive very often. But I want the tile displayed to
> > be a link to something different that the Site main page (for example the
> > group main page). Is there a simple way to achieve this?
>
> If the page title is displayed as a link depends on the skin you use.
> Check your skin's skin.tmpl file (or another file in the skin folder
> with .tmpl extension), and modify it to create the kind of link you
> need.

I am using your fixflow skin :-), but I am not a PHP expert.

From the template I can read that a variable $TitleFmt is used as a title.

In the skin.php it is defined as:

SDV($TitleFmt, "<h1><a class='titlelink'
href='$PageUrl?action=browse'>$title</a></h1>");^

Why $PageUrl point always to the Site main page?

I am surely missing something.

Thanks, Piotr
--
 Dr Piotr A. Dybczynski, Astronomical Observatory, A.Mickiewicz University