[pmwiki-users] Default date in input field?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 16:55:55 CDT 2010

Friday, April 2, 2010, 10:18:43 PM, Knut Alboldt wrote:

> ||Date: ||(:input text duedate:) (:datepicker field=duedate:) ||

> or within a fox-template:

> ||Date: ||(:input text $:duedate:) (:datepicker field=ptv_duedate:) ||

I suppose you mean a Fox form, not a template.
But the syntax for PTVs within input markup is used wether Fox will
process the submission, or any other script.
In PmWiki's input directives $:name will be replaced to ptv_name.
Thus the datepicker markup example uses ptv_duedate to refer to the
input field named $:duedate.

  ~Hans