[pmwiki-users] Snow Leopard trouble

Joey Sellers uglycouch at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 20:25:14 CDT 2010

I finally got around to upgrading to Snow Leopard, but now I've lost my wiki (and my wiki is my world!).  Unfortunately I'm a low-fi pmwiki user and don't exactly know what the problem is.  Currently I'm getting this when I try to load up a page:

<?php include('pmwiki.php');

Previously that has meant PHP was not enabled, but I checked and the "LoadModule php5_module" line was already uncommented.  Then I upgraded to the latest pmwiki release, updated MAMP (which supposedly covered upgrading mysql, etc) and searched for other possible causes until I realized that I'm stumped.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,
            Joey