[pmwiki-users] Cookbook: Recipe Check

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Apr 4 06:51:45 CDT 2010

On Friday 02 April 2010 21:03:22, Vince Admin Account wrote :
> In preparing to move to the the latest release, I ran Recipe Check, and
>  found several outdated recipes in my cookbook directory. I proceeded to
>  download and install the versions from the pmwiki/cookbook site, and
>  discovered that several are still out of date. It seems that pmwiki's
>  recipe list has more current versions than the cookbook directory.

Did you remove the older recipe files from your cookbook directory?

If yes, there might be some bug -- or there might just be something with
multiple versions uploaded to pmwiki.org. Which recipes are listed as older
than on pmwiki.org? (If you can, please open a PITS entry for this at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS and we'll look at it.)

In any case, if you have the latest recipes from the cookbook, I think you
shouldn't worry much.

Petko