[pmwiki-users] Global noaction

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 01:28:34 CDT 2010

Saturday, April 10, 2010, 2:56:56 AM, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:

> I want to use the triad skin. Is there a way of making the
> (:noaction:) global and not having to have it on each page.

Three possibilities, without modifying the skin template:

1a. Add to config the line
     NoAction2();
  which calls Triad's NoAction2 function.
  This is the function the (:noaction:) markup calls when using Triad
  skin. It is in Triad's skin.php file.

1b: Or add to config (which does exactly what calling NoAction2()
   does):
    SetTmplDisplay('PageFootMenuFmt', 0);
    SetTmplDisplay('PageTopMenuFmt',0);
    $HTMLStylesFmt['noaction'] = "
         #header {border-bottom:1px solid #003466}\n ";

2. Edit Site.PageTopMenu and Site.PageFootMenu.
  Remove the entries, or use conditionals like (:if auth edit:)
  or (:if auth admin:) to display the action links conditionally.

3. Use recipe http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AllGroupHeader
  and add to page Site.AllGroupHeader markup (:noaction:)

  ~Hans