[pmwiki-users] Triad numbering and bullet layout

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Wed Apr 14 14:33:18 CDT 2010

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 06:52:02 +1200
Simon <nzskiwi at gmail.com> wrote:

>Can you show us an example of this?
>
>The style of the bullets by default should behave as you expect,
>but there may be CSS formatting styles that overrides that.

Thank you very much. I have found what "makes it screw up"

======Code start
%lfloat text-align=center margin-top=5px margin-right=25px margin-bottom=5px margin-left=25px width=275px% Attach:Biz/merlot.jpg|[-'''Merlot'''-]

Let me introduce your Merlot. Merlot, a dachshund, is a very nice and gentle dog, a wonderful &ldquo;sausage dog&rdquo;. He attacked all his biscuits and successfully killed them all. This morning, I went to show Charmaine and her husband the out-takes, so they could decide on which print to order. And that's when the problems started:

# Only Charmaine was there, Bill had to go.
## I started showing Charmaine the different print size from 5x7 to 16x20
## Then I showed her the various papers, from Lustre, Matt to Metallic paper.
======Code end

The lfloat. If I move the #, ##, ## lower on the page then the layout
is the proper indentation.

The #, ##, ## are to the right of the small photo. Then it doesn't
indent, but the numbering is accurate. The text-align doesn't seem to
affect it.

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com