[pmwiki-users] Administer site settings through web interface

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 15:52:23 CDT 2010

Thursday, April 29, 2010, 7:29:29 PM, Harry Forsdick wrote:

> Currently I do this using a text editor to adjust the template of
> the skin and the .css files, and use FTP to transfer the
> configuration files to the server.

> Is there a strategy for me to pick up these settings from a Site group page?

have a look at
Another solution: stylepage.php
on  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CSSInWikiPages

Download stylepage.phpΔ  and install in your cookbook folder and add
to config.php:
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/stylepage.php");

This adds the markup (:stylepage:), which will load css code from a
default style page (set to Site.StyleSheet, but configurable), or by
inserting a different page name in the markup, like (:stylepage
Group.MyStyleSheet:), will load the css code from the page mentioned.

  ~Hans