[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist of referenced items

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Thu Aug 12 02:22:11 CDT 2010

Here's one option, that doesn't use links at all:

Put on your text pages lines like:

blah blah Accipitridae [[#answerQuestion125]],  blah blah...

Then on your index page, make a pagelist like this:

(:pagelist "[[#answerQuestion125]]":)

Don't want to write 125 pagelists? Refer to my earlier suggestion of using two pagelists, except using a search for the anchor markup instead of links, and have the link in the second template include the anchor after the pagename.

Randy