[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist of referenced items

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Aug 13 09:05:49 CDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Markus Heinzer <keusen at gmail.com> wrote:

> This could more easily be solved if there was a loop function (something
> like (:for:) (:forend:)) with a variable counting onwards. But I don't think
> something like this is possible in pmwiki?

WikiSh, as a macro/scripting language, provides this type of
functionality.  Used with the pagelist capability in powertools you
could accomplish this task.  However, it requires some programming and
as such is a slightly more difficult/complicated solution.

I could point you in the right direction if you're interested,
possibly even coding up an example app, but I won't spend the time
unless that's the direction you would like to go...

-Peter