[pmwiki-users] PTV including directive : (:text: this is my long text, with pictures. (:thumlist:):)

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 22:44:38 CDT 2010

A while ago we had a similar discussion about markup for nesting >><<, with
variations on themes such as >>>><<<<

I feel that counting the number of colons may have similar drawbacks, I
wonder if we can find a scheme similar to (:if1 and (:div1 that might work,
and have the advantage of being similar,
eg (:1:Name:Value:)

simon