[pmwiki-users] BlogIt Installation Problems

Olga Lositsky olgita3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:10:05 CST 2010

Dear PmWiki Users,

I'm having a problem installing BlogIt on my Wiki, and I think I must have
missed some step of the installation, but can't quite figure out what it is.
When I followed the steps in the recipe (unzipped the cookbook and pub
files, added the necessary code to my local/config.php file, created
Main.Blog and added the Blog code to my SideBar), three headers appeared in
my Sidebar : Recently Written, Recent Comments and Categories (with a login
underneath). This is my current test Wiki:
http://compmem.princeton.edu/tests/test1/

Unfortunately, there is no New Entry link in the SideBar and the
Site.BlogIt-NewEntry page does not exist. The only problem I can think of is
that I may have installed PmForm incorrectly. I read on the BlogIt page that
PmForm is a prerequisite, so I downloaded it into the cookbook and wikilib.d
directories, included the code in config.php and created the
Site.LocalTemplates (though I didn't modify it.)

Can anyone think of a step in the installation I may have missed?

Thank you,
Olga