[pmwiki-users] Version of PM

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:22:11 CST 2010

2.2.0.beta 19 is an aged version ;
if you decide to upgrade, have a close look at these two pages and backup :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Upgrades
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes
(see changes for : Version 2.2.0-beta58 (2007-07-17))

Upgrading or not may depend on your projects : you probably will need
upgrading for using new recipes or for developing your site. If you
don't intend to develop your site and if you're happy the way it
works, I'm not sure there are recommended only-security reasons to
upgrade.

You may test the last version in a new folder, using your former
wiki.d folder, as said in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Upgrades
's last paragraph.

Gilles.