[pmwiki-users] Triad Skin Problem

Ivan Mann ivanmann at uab.edu
Thu Feb 18 16:33:01 CST 2010

I have a page using the Triad skin with a right bar.  The page has a medium busy background image and the user has noticed that the thin dotted line that appears between the main portion of the window interferes with the background image.  Is there a way to turn that dotted line off?

I would agree that the line is so small that it should not matter.  That is not the issue; it does matter.

Ivan Mann

			The cat, having sat upon a hot stove lid, will not sit upon a hot stove lid again. But he won't sit upon a cold stove lid, either.
				Mark Twain