[pmwiki-users] Pagelist & Search not working

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Feb 19 20:40:33 CST 2010

On Friday 19 February 2010 12:19:22, Max Koop wrote :
> >It looks like the PageStore class can't find its directories. Could you
> >However it could only confirm the symptoms, I have no idea what could
> > cause this -- and at the moment I cannot test this version of PHP myself.

> However maybe someone is able to 'read' what the wiki is giving out* when
>  something is searched..
>  6: 00000.02 PageListSources begin
>  7: 00000.02 PageStore::ls begin wiki.d/{$FullName}
>  8: 00000.02 PageStore::ls end wiki.d/{$FullName}
>  9: 00000.02 PageStore::ls begin $FarmD/wikilib.d/{$FullName}
> 10: 00000.02 PageStore::ls end $FarmD/wikilib.d/{$FullName}
> 11: 00000.02 PageListSources end count=0

Yes, it looks like the function ls() is unable to find any file (wiki page)
from the filesystem.

On unix-type filesystems, the directories wikilib.d and wiki.d need to have
listing/searching permissions (+x or 755). Sometimes you can set this by
right-clicking on the directory in your FTP manager and selecting CHMOD or
Permissions from the menu.

If the directories are searchable, then this ls() function needs to be
debugged line by line to see what is going wrong and where. Could be any line.

> Do you think too that its just the php version? or could it be some
>  particluar php.ini setting?

I'm not sure it is a php.ini setting. If it is not a filesystem permissions
setting, it could be the PHP version -- there are a number of bugs fixed
between PHP versions.

Petko