[pmwiki-users] Include directive that actually copies

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Jan 11 15:54:35 CST 2010

See Cookbook/EditMX -- particularly the example entitled "Inserting
Pages".  I believe textextract could be used (with EditMX) rather than
wikish to accomplish the same thing if you prefer -- just search for
".".

Basically EditMX allows any MarkupExpression to be used in an ROE or
ROS pattern, thus the output of the markup expression becomes a part
of the source of the page.

If, on the other hand, all you are doing is populating new pages with
a certain template then this is overkill -- just check out

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/EditVariables#EditTemplatesFmt
and / or
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditTemplates

-Peter