[pmwiki-users] Upgrade issue

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jan 11 16:37:15 CST 2010

On Monday 11 January 2010 20:33:59, Brad Allison wrote :
> I just upgraded from 2.1.7 to 2.2.8. Now whenever I try to edit a page I
>  get a security warning in Firefox:
>
> "Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be
> sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third
> party.
>
> Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?"
>
> If I click continue the changes I made to the page are erased. I've checked
> the permissions but everything seems fine. I have 755 for the pmwiki
> directory and 777 for the wiki.d directory. SSL is on for the entire site.
> This is done entirely in apache and not in php. What could be causing this?

It looks like if the form was being submitted via http and not https -- this
may be because you have some uncorrect setting of the variable $ScriptUrl (in
config.php) or because PmWiki was unable to detect the https scheme (in which
case, we may have to set the $ScriptUrl variable to fix it).

Is there a URL we could look at?

Petko