[pmwiki-users] https not understood in image

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jan 16 06:15:58 CST 2010

On Saturday 16 January 2010 11:17:59, Bernard Bel wrote :
> %lfloat margin-right=25px
>  newwin%[[https://www.hon.ch/HONcode/Conduct.html?HONConduct715565|http://w
> ww.hon.ch/HONcode/Seal/French/HONConduct715565_s.gif""]]%%
>
> does not display the image.
>
> The only difference is that we use "https" for the image link.

Hello. I cannot see that, it seems to work fine on pmwiki.org, both images are
visible :
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/ImageLinkHTTPS

Check the image URL for typos, or reload the page, or clear your browser/proxy
cache.

Petko

P.S. If you find a bug/problem, and if you could create a page demonstrating
it on PmWiki.org in the Test/ group, or if you could show us your own page
(even better, both on pmwiki.org and your page), the diagnosis and the fixes
would most likely be faster. :-)