[pmwiki-users] path worries with Flowplayer
kellerfrau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 10:18:18 CST 2010
I am currently testing Flowplayer:
which works great as such but gives me a problem with the path settings.
The recipe uses
This assumes that my wiki is in a folder called "wiki" which it
isn't, but, okay, I remove that. But it still doesn't work because of
the used $ScriptUrl parameter.
The output is
whereas it should be
If I set $ScriptUrl to http://localhost/pm68/, the flowplayer function
works but the rest if the wiki doesn't.
Now I just removed $ScriptUrl and entered the full path in those three
I would like to have a solution where I do not have to set
either $ScriptUrl or the full path, so I can test everything on my local
computer and then upload it to the web server without having to adjust
More information about the pmwiki-users