[pmwiki-users] Recipe's for Facebook Like buttons and OpenID userauth

Steve Glover steve.glover at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 12 07:09:19 CDT 2010

Hi Ville,

I've tried using that one, and couldn't get it to work universally (I
think it worked with one OpenID provider for a while, but it never
worked with, for example LiveJournal).

I did a bit of looking around (it's quite tricky googling for OpenID and
PmWiki: mostly you get pmwiki sites talking about openID) and found a
couple of sites that seemed to have been using OpenID for PmWiki at some
point in the past, but seemed to be now broken (and emails to the folk
running the sites generally went unanswered).

I look forward to giving yours a shot!

Cheers

Steve