[pmwiki-users] Announcing UserAdmin: easy user self-registration &maintenance ... once it's properly tested

david at ellendee.co.uk david at ellendee.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 09:31:52 CDT 2010

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:05:48 +0300
To: david at ellendee.co.uk, pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Announcing UserAdmin: easy user

On 7 June 2010 15:18, david at ellendee.co.uk <david at ellendee.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
> I had a look at the recipe and got the following error:
> Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONST, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or
> T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in F:\www\g\cookbook\useradmin-core.php on line
> 129

Bother. Is this on PHP4? I assumed class constants would work on PHP4,
but I may have been mistaken. I'll change them to global constants and
update shortly.

I don't have access to any instance of PHP4, so can't test stuff with it.

eemeli

Thanks for your prompt reply, but I've just checked with 'MyHosting.com'
and all accounts apparently have PHP version 5.2.9

Dave C