[pmwiki-users] Translation to Ukrainian Language

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jun 8 20:07:47 CDT 2010

On Tuesday 08 June 2010 16:08:26, Sergei wrote :
> We would like to create Ukrainian localization of pmwiki. Currently,
> there are 2 people involved.

Hello. The Ukrainian language section of PmWiki is at these pages:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiUk/PmWikiUk     (Home)
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiUk/XLPage       (Translations)

To translate the interface, edit the page XLPage. More information should be
available at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Localization/Localization and if
something is not clear, just ask us.

To translate the documentation, maybe start with BasicEditing and
DocumentationIndex. We have cross-language links at the bottom of each page in
English to all other languages, so it may be best and easiest to use the same
page names as the English ones :

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/DocumentationIndex    translated to
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiUk/DocumentationIndex

In the Ukrainian page, you can use a title directive to change the title :

  (:title Індекс документації:)

Thanks,
Petko