[pmwiki-users] word fetch not accepted

Walter Keller wa at wlkl.ch
Wed Jun 23 13:47:39 CDT 2010

Hello

it seems, that my provider has a blocklist of words considered dangerous, among them fetch. After the provider removed fetch from the blocklist, I can write fetch in my wiki pages.

this was the closur for  pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 18
On Sunday 20 June 2010 11:16:13, Walter

  Keller wrote :
>  when I'm editing in my PmWiki everthing words fine, unless I type
>  anywhere word ending with fetch (case insensitive).<br>
>  If i hit save then I get<br>
>  <h1>Forbidden</h1>
>  You don't have permission to access /wiki/index.php
>  on this server.

>  This happens ONLY on my hosted wiki (I believe linux) for several years
>  already,&nbsp; but not on my PmWiki locally installed on Ubuntu, nor on a
>  windows server.

Hello. PmWiki doesn't have anything that would cause this. Is there something
in the apache error log? Does it happen every time when you have the word
"fetch"? Does it happen with other words like for example "delete from" or
"system("?

See also this FAQ which may be related:
   http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting#mod_security

Petko