[pmwiki-users] [fox] only add new page when textarea is not empty

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Mon Mar 8 12:47:42 CST 2010

Dear Hans,

as always, thanks a lot. I already know and use foxcheck. But I don't know if I can use the checking of a field to get fox to act conditional equivalent. What I mean is that I want to (fox)check if a textarea is empty (which I can do right now). If something is entered in the textarea I want to perform a foxadd. Perhaps the answer is already there, but I'm a bit puzzled right now.

Martin