[pmwiki-users] foxedit doesn't save page

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 16:24:54 CST 2010

Monday, March 8, 2010, 9:51:21 PM, Martin Kerz wrote:

> (:fox editform foxaction=replace put=overwrite
> target={$EditTarget}#{$EditSection}
> redirect={$EditTarget}#{$EditSection}:)

the hashes for the section seem to double.
change the above in your edit form to

(:fox editform foxaction=replace put=overwrite
   target={$EditTarget}{$EditSection}
   redirect={$EditTarget}{$EditSection}:)

I possibly introduced a bug in foxedit.php which caused the section
hash not to be removed, when the section target was constructed.
I will look into this, but not now.
Meanwhile change your section edit form please.

  ~Hans