[pmwiki-users] Hot to Filter empty Variables in Pagelist (was PAGELIST / Wikiform PTV List Search)

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Tue Mar 9 12:35:47 CST 2010

Thanks Audun,

I know that option works, but that works  for  (:pagelist
$:MyPageTextVariable=- :)  no empty only. I need it to be , no empty and
also only for the values of Opt1 and Opt2 wich are definition list with
spaces, so they have to be quoted.

So should it be (:pagelist group=testgroup  $:Var=-,"*{$Opt1}*,*{$Opt2}*":)
or  (:pagelist group=testgroup  $:Var="-,*{$Opt1}*,*{$Opt2}*":) or
(:pagelist group=testgroup  $:Var="*{$Opt1}*,*{$Opt2}*",-:) (neither of
those work), that is what I am trying.

Regards,
Edwin