[pmwiki-users] powertools newticket issue with -Talk pages.

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:06:09 CDT 2010

I'm working on an elaborate task management system and have made
extensive use of the "newticket" feature of powertools.

I wanted to create "Talk" pages of my "newticket" pages to put
miscellaneous data.

However, that had me pulling my hair out because I started getting 001
entries when I should have been getting 029, etc.

It seems like a 20100315022-Talk messes up the newticket process.
Which kind of makes sense.

Can anyone think of a work around for this?

Regards,

 - Mark