[pmwiki-users] Fox : target and ptvtarget (form)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 23:26:37 CDT 2010

Hi all, hi Hans,

I'm playing with Fox ;
I would like to have
1/ a form to submit « news » (title, date, text, summary, posted by...)
2/ save these fileds in hidden ptv on the target page
(so that I could use a template for the layout which would be easy to
change on the fly – if I'm not wrong)

Here it is my question :
when using this code, I can create the new target page :
(:fox forminfo put=top template=Info.Maquette target={$$cible}
keepinput=1 formcheck=titreinfo pagecheck=1:)

But using this one, I'm not allowed to post to any new target page :
(:fox forminfo put=top template=Info.Maquette ptvtarget={$$cible}
keepinput=1 formcheck=titreinfo pagecheck=1:)

As you can see, I changed target to ptvtarget.
Can you explicit what's wrong ?

Thank you,

Gilles.