[pmwiki-users] Recently Written in SideBar always empty

Chris Quillen cquillen at ytca.com
Tue Mar 30 16:57:13 CDT 2010

This question is related to blogit cookbook.  I have been unsuccessfully
trying to get recently written blogs to show up in the SideBar.  I
looked at the Site.BlogIt-SideBar page and it looks like
#blog-summary-list-pagelist is not being populated. When I change it to
#blog-summary-pagelist, which I have seen in other examples, it works
but shows too much information.  Im not sure what I am doing wrong, but
any information would be appreciated.  Thanks.