[pmwiki-users] Deep linking

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sat May 15 14:02:16 CDT 2010

One thing I've noticed on a private implementation of MediaWiki that I
haven't seen or tried with PmWiki is tabbed pages, where you could have page
A and B appear as tabs on the same window where either one of them is
visible. If possible it wouldn't be the same solution as what you are
seeking, but it would make the relationship between the pages clear.

You could also simply put a note at the top of B regarding the importance of
being familiar with A.

The capacity for a conditional redirect could be interesting, but it would
annoy users who know about A and just want to go to B.

Don