[pmwiki-users] New recipe: AbcTunebook

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon May 17 11:07:14 CDT 2010

Monday, May 17, 2010, 4:40:36 PM, PKHG wrote:

> I am not so familiar with fox, the captcha seem to be solved but now I get
> This error:
> Error: please check your page targets!

I am not familiar with this error notice. Do you use a rather older
fox.php version?

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Fox#security
for security settings.

To set a minimum of Fox permissions, for example for group Tunebook,
add in config before including fox.php:

# allow tune posting and editing for all visitors in group 'Tunebook'
$group = PageVar($pagename, '$Group');
if ($group=='Tunebook') {
   $FoxAuth = 'read';
   $FoxPagePermissions['Tunebook.*'] = 'add,ptv';
}

# allow all foxactions on all pages for admin
# (Site and SiteAdmin groups remain excluded)
if (CondAuth($pagename,'admin')) {
   $EnableFoxUrlInput = 'true';
   $FoxPagePermissions['*.*'] = 'all';
}

If you require users to login to get edit permission, then you should
not add the line
    $FoxAuth = 'read';
$FoxAuth = 'edit'; is the default, users with edit permission for a
page can use Fox. But still the second security level of
$FoxPagePermissions needs to be set, to enable posting to a target
page.

  ~Hans