[pmwiki-users] New recipe: AbcTunebook

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue May 18 01:57:02 CDT 2010

Monday, May 17, 2010, 3:57:35 PM, PKHG wrote:

> All done but I get this errormessage:
> Error: Missing or wrong Captcha Code!

> Meaning, that I probably have enabled somewhere (forgotton) captchas
> And the default (of your ...) does not have the captcha field

> How and where to add it? (I will search myself, but maybe it is peanuts for
> you?)

to add a captcha field to the forms, edit Site.FoxAbcTemplates
and add something like the following within the #newtune and
#editabc section to each form:

(:if enabled EnablePostCaptchaRequired:)
||Enter value {$Captcha} (:input captcha class=inputtext:) <- Have you entered the code number? ||
(:if:)

The conditional wil suppress the captcha field if it is not required.

I usually set captcha up in config like this:

$EnablePostCaptchaRequired = 1;
if (CondAuth($pagename,'edit'))
   $EnablePostCaptchaRequired = 0;
include_once('cookbook/captcha.php');

so users with edit permission don't need to enter a captcha.

  ~Hans